UGI Performance Solutions (UGIPS), a division of UGI HVAC Enterprises, is a leading CHP Company, developing and executing combined heat and power (CHP) projects for UGI HVAC. From conceptualization, to design, to construction, all the way through to operation, UGIPS works with clients to provide integrated solutions to their unique energy needs.
The UGIPS team provides a full suite of services related to CHP projects. As a full-service CHP company (also known as a cogeneration company), we provide a wide range of services, including:
- Site assessments and feasibility studies
- Conceptual design and system layouts
- Utility coordination and infrastructure integration
- Securing grants and financial incentives
- Engineering support and project coordination
- Supervision of detailed design and procurement
- Project and construction management
- Construction and equipment installation
- Start-up and commissioning
- Commodity purchasing consultation
- Operational support and on-going maintenance
UGIPS serves as the lead CHP company for the design build process and coordinates the project team to ensure that all of our customer’s CHP/cogeneration needs are met. Our team has significant experience with the permitting process, coordinating utility interconnections, and successfully applying for grants and rebates. UGIPS leverages its technical experience in CHP design, construction and operations to optimize the financial value of CHP and trigeneration projects.
Our breadth of services and extensive experience distinguish us as the leader among CHP Design-Builders.
To learn more about our Parent Companies, click here.
To learn more about our Affiliated CHP Partners, click here.